Saturday, October 6, 2007

a note from Deborah

I'm missing my Canada family lots. I've talked to the girls everyday since I got here. It's my first time to be away like this since they've been so adept on the telephone. Now they call a couple times a day. Deborah told me today that she's counting the days till I come home. I'm a very torn woman when it comes to my children. How I wish they all lived within a few miles of each other. I always feel so divided. I miss them lots but am thoroughly enjoying Stephanie, John Mark, little Romie Boy, and Christopher. Oh it's great to spend time with them.

I have found a couple notes from Hannah and Deborah. I read them a few times a day. It keeps me feeling "in touch" with them.

My note from Deborah reads:

"There one's was a girl who's mom went to arcensal. she was very sad. she missed her very much. O how special it was to have a great mom like her own so she gave her mom the biggest gift as possible love and a little note. her mom also loved her so. And she prayed and prayed for her dotter. and then she came home and they kissed and hugged. The end.

Labels: , ,