Saturday, October 6, 2007

stephanie's on a saturday

I'm having a great time in Fayetteville. Christopher is with us now and we are laughing lots and watching lots of football. The guys are on their third football game today. I didn't know three games a day was something people did. But these men are definitely hooked. We had lunch with my sister Diane yesterday. When I mentioned the football enthusiasts to her she said, "it's like a cult up here."

A while ago the kids were talking about a publicized incident that happened on a school bus on the way home from a soccer game. Stephanie and I got pretty fired up about it and JM and Chris seemed to think little of it. Stephanie ranted, "You guys don't know what all goes on on a school bus."

Christopher, who's ridden lots of school buses to and from football games, calmly said, "Stephanie I know exactly what goes on on a bus. I've actually ridden 'em, unlike you."

Labels: , ,