Wednesday, December 12, 2007

holy christopher

Last night I was telling someone a little story from when we lived in Calgary. It was very near to Rachael's delivery day. It was a Sunday evening and we were going to eat out before church. However we let time get away from us as we discussed where to eat. Gordon wanted one place and I wanted another and Stephanie wanted another. Time passed and it was pretty much too late to have a meal before going to church. We were getting to the place of agreeing to skip church so we could eat more leisurely.

Christopher wanted to go to church. With his holiest 6-year-old tone he said, "I don't care where we eat, I just wanna learn about God."

To this day, when we are being indecisive about something, one of us may drone, "I don't care where we eat, I just wanna learn about God."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous *mindi* said...

what a sweet boy :)
did you skip church or go to dinner?

December 12, 2007 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home