Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sexy Sisters, (trying to be)

I am so lonely and homesick I can hardly function. To appease my emotions, I'm looking back through photos. Here is one on my birthday in 2004. Stacie and I are putting on our sexy faces in front of Victoria's Secret in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Diane wouldn't join our sick pleasure. We have so much fun.

As you can see, Stacie and I are overweight. Diane is not. When Stephanie and John Mark got married, we joked about him getting scared off when he saw all the overweight people in my family. We decided we'd set Diane front and center so she could distract him and he wouldn't notice us chunky ones. It didn't work. Firstly, Diane wouldn't try to distract him. Secondly, JM noticed us despite of us holding in our guts as best we could.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous *mindi* said...

i'm so sorry you're having a homesick time. this picture is wonderful and hilarious and makes me homesick for all of you that aren't here (in arkansas) now :)

December 29, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home