Saturday, January 5, 2008

just wondering

I just got a spam email (get tons of those, growl) and the subject line was "increase your man part." I do not suffer from erectile dysfunction - never have, and for that matter, never expect to. Why do I always get these emails? When I was in Arkansas, Stephanie and I for some unexplainable reason decided to open one of these emails on this subject. In it we read, "Increase your erection size by three inches immediately..."

Stephanie and I pondered this a few seconds when she responded, "wouldn't that be scary?" After thinking about it, it seems to me that it would be problematic for a fella if his erection grew an additional three inches. Am I (and Stephanie) missing something here?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home