Monday, February 18, 2008

Roman 7 months


As you may have noticed, I'm a little behind in posting. You remember I got a job don't you? I've got several stories to tell, but haven't found the time to sit down and write them. However, this new picture of Romie Boy I had the time to post. Oh isn't he a cutie? Notice that popped open shirt in the middle of his gut. Well whoever said he looks nothing like me got it all wrong. The proof is right there in the gaping shirt. I miss the little guy more than I can express. There's this country song that says (to a lover, not a baby) "I want to wake up to your sweet face every day." When I hear that song, I remember getting out of bed and walking down their hall every morning and finding Stephanie and Romie Boy on the sofa. He was always so happy and I soooo want to "wake up to his sweet face every day."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home