Sunday, March 2, 2008

garbage can




I've had this garbage can since Kent and I married in 1984. It's gone through 24 years, 5 kids, 2 husbands, 2 countries and 9 moves. Several people have offered to buy me a new garbage can but I've been determined to see how much life I could get out of this one. With the new job and Deborah now having garbage duty, more and more garbage bags were getting torn and spilling because of the old dilapidated garbage can. So I finally put the can where it should have gone a good 10 years ago and got a new one - just like the old one except it's black. I figure with the kids growing up, this can should be with me in old age.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you got a new can - now doesn't that feel better just letting it go - not that i would know - i'm the biggest pac-rat around. Love the cooking meals ahead - only with the help of a good hubby would it be worth it though and what a dear hubby you have! Lawana

March 4, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home