Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goodreads.com

To all the voracious readers reading this blog: I invite you to join Mindi and me in our newly established online book discussion group. You can find out a bit more by going to www.goodreads.com. Or you can go to our discussion group site and check it out.

We'll start out by each member choosing three (maximum) books she'd like us to read and discuss. Then slowly and comfortably we'll work our way through our books. The idea is for us all to be reading the same book at the same time so we can discuss it.

The other idea is to get us all reading genre's that may not be our choice. You may put a book on the to-read list that I would never have been exposed to or desired to read, but for the sake of fairness and friendship, I'll read it. (And you'll read the ones I chose too.)

Any takers?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous *mindi* said...

i'm so excited about this, valerie. i have been a member on goodreads for a few months now and kept forgetting to post about it. i love the idea for the book club and hope lots of blog readers (and stalkers!) join in on the fun. :)

March 21, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valerie, I'd love to do this with you. Please let me know what I need to do. God Bless you -deby

March 24, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger therimmers said...

I would love to join....have ya'll started a book yet? Tonya

March 26, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home