Tuesday, April 15, 2008

feeling better


These new workouts are really helping me. I cannot believe how much better I feel, much less how much better I look. I went out yesterday and bought a new white dress. Wow, it feels great to feel confident. And heels -- I can't remember the last time I wore heels and didn't hate it. I guess I'm trying to say I am feeling good. I still need more strength training. I want to lift and shape the breast area more too. That's my biggest downfall. Can anyone suggest some good exercises for that?
Drats, when my friend snapped this photo, she missed Gordon. He's proud of me and the lifestyle changes I'm making.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jones said...

you kill me! waaaaaaaaaaaay too funny. it might be time to refresh my profile pic with my 'new bod' soon...hmmm, you've given me some ideas. watch out!

April 15, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well glad to see that the cardio work out has def helped your smile! And I'm sure Gordon is smiling alot these days...
Lawana

April 15, 2008 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous *mindi* said...

when i lose weight, i always lose in my chest area first. have you noticed the same happening to you? you do look a bit more deflated than usual in this picture.

;)

April 15, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your kind encouragement. Yes, Gordon is smiling lots these days. v

April 17, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home