Monday, June 16, 2008

Mama bragging, again

It's a busy time of year. School is nearing the end, ("the end" is the 27th), as are extra curriculars. We're gearing up for a great summer. Holiday plans are made, we're going to Glacier National Park in Montana.

And the very best thing is that Romie Boy is coming for a visit. He's bringing his mommy and Mimi too. I can hardly wait to see my sweet Stephie Pooh, Roman, and my mom. This is all such great news.

Hannah and Deborah had their piano recital last week and I wanted to share some pictures from that.

Hannah had her Grade 6 Graduation and I want you to see some of those pictures too. In a nutshell, this post is all about shameless bragging. My kids are really really wonderful.

Hannah at her Grade 6 Graduation.











Hannah and her best friend Hannah. Yes, two Hannahs. We call them Hannah D and Hannah B.








Deborah and her best school friend, Teresa. Teresa is such a sweetheart. So is Deborah.


Deborah at her recital. She did wonderfully well.

Another shot of Deborah at her recital. I love this one because it shows her baby fat. I love cheeks.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are BEAUTIFUL, and I can't say how excited I am to see them!!!! Deborah is so big, and Hannah well you just tell her that her hair is gorgous and that I want my hair cut just like it.

Steph

June 16, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

They are totally beautiful! Where on earth is Rachael?
We are SO excited about coming up. I am gonna have to fly American tho. Hope we can coordinate the timing so you won't spend the day running after us. Why don't you let me know how you would like me to do it. You might want me to arrive a different day or something. American's schedule, methinks, is basically like it always was.
I think I am going to fly first class. : ) How about them apples?!!!! I have enough miles and I just need to experience some luxury. ha
Hugs to all

June 17, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

And when your kids are awesome, it is ok to brag!!! So brag on!

Mimi

June 17, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous *mindi* said...

i LOVE seeing the pictures on your blog :) the girls are beautiful.

and woohoo for FIRST CLASS, mimi. ;)

June 20, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home