Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Prune Juice

Gordon has this issue that periodically requires prune juice. It's especially predictable after Chinese food. Well, we had Chinese a few nights back. So he's been kind of, uh, uh, in need of prune juice.

Tonight we went to the store to get a few things. He bee-lined it to the prune juice.

In the car he started drinking his prune juice. I said he shouldn't chug on prune juice while driving. He took a big gulp then declared, "here's to hoping for a better life."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious

June 25, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Debbie T said...

Oh my goodness. I have NEVER had that problem with Chinese food. In fact with me I never go anywhere after eating it that I dont scout out the restrooms and know excatly how many steps it will take me to get there. I always LOVE it when we find a good place to eat that doesn't cause that reaction.!!! Love Debbie T

June 25, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Valerie Dykstra said...

Debbie, that's just more evidence that Gordon is a bit wierd. I've always thought it, now you've confirmed it. :-)

June 25, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or that Debbie is a bit weird...

G

June 26, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home