Thursday, August 28, 2008

a little too much sex (I bet that gets me a few hits)

Often when I'm not near a computer I think of a conversation I had with a friend months ago. I always smile and wish I'd remember the story when I could sit and blog it. Well guess what, I just remembered it and I'm at the computer.

My friend, let's call her Lexie, was talking about sex and how she was too tired for it. To her chagrin, her husband was as virile as ever, or perhaps more so. She said, "The older I get the more I understand Sarah. If I had a Hagar, I'd be tempted to say, 'Have you considered my maid-servant Hagar?'"

If you know the Old Testament story of Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar, surely you can see the humor here. I smile every time I think of her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home