Friday, August 15, 2008

new dillies

If you're an observant soul you'll see I've added a "subscribe to my blog" dilly on the sidebar of this page. This is for you masses who've asked me to get a subscribe-to dilly so you won't have to put yourself out by going to my site when I've not posted anything new. I feel very humanitarian doing this for you. So please subscribe. I think this subscribe-to dilly is the equivalent of Junior High votes for most popular. Please don't make me beg for "votes". Junior High was traumatic enough.

You'll also notice I've added advertisement. It's how I plan to become wealthy and retire early. If I'm wealthy, I'll be better equipped to "reward" those who subscribed to this blog. Please check out my advertisers. (The advertisers are cramping my style at this juncture. Why couldn't I get really cool advertisers? I have no choice in the matter. Gee I hope they don't read that.)

My hubby is visiting San Diego Zoo as we speak. He'll be on a plane home tomorrow. It will be nice to have a husband in the house again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous *mindi* said...

i don't see them? i really hoped to profit by subscribing to your blog! ;-)

August 18, 2008 at 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor poor Mindi. She snoozed, she loosed. Mindi, I kept the subscribe thing up for a few days and didn't have masses subscribing, so I took it off. Evidently, the masses have stopped reading. :-)

August 18, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home