Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boot Camp Day 2

It only hurts when I breathe. If I lie like a corpse everything feels fine.

I've been reading 1 Peter and I've been meditating on 5:12, "The grace of God is with you no matter what happens."

This morning as I ran around the field at 5:30, thinking I might be leaving this world at any moment to receive my eternal reward, I kept chanting this verse (in my head of course, God knows I hadn't the breath to really speak it). Maybe I'm about to die, but the grace of God is with me no matter what happens.

The grace of God carried me through. It was harder today. We doubled the running time and we did all the same exercises as Monday, except we added 3 more sets of each and got to hold weights as we did them.

You should check out a boot camp. Fun fun fun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jones said...

and you have to pay for this torture?

September 3, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home