Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanksgiving 20

This is a little poem to me from my little Deborah. I'm thankful that my kids love toying with writing and poetry and such.

Babies
by Deborah

Babies babies
Little ladies
Cute as can be!

Soon they’ll turn to kids so happy
And sometimes you’ll have to be kind of snappy.

You’ll be so sad when they leave
I know that you will have to grieve.

When they come to your house
They’ll be wearing a size large blouse.

Seems like yesterday they were so small
And they’d have to stick with you in the mall.

Soon she’ll be gone with some kind of guy
As the days go by and by.

Soon she’ll have her own little babies
Just like little ladies.


Now didn't that make you smile??

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Why did they get such a gift of writing and I can't describe a shoe...oh well. Good Job Deborah!!

October 22, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous *mindi* said...

that is so sweet :)

October 23, 2008 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deborah is a po-et
and I didn't know-it.

Love you, Debs.

Aunt Stacie

October 25, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home