Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 22

I'm thankful for simple beauty. I love things that are simple and beautiful in one little package. Rachael made a cloth pumpkin in home ec class. Now mind you, she hates it and generally hates home ec in general. But I think her little pumpkin is adorable.

Everyday this little website sends a pretty picture to my inbox. Usually it's something relatively simple and the pictures nearly always make me smile.

Typically I don't look at a lot of home decorating type magazines because I know they could make me feel discontent. (This has often happened. I enjoy home decorating mags but often they wake up a wanting mindset in me that I really don't need to be awakened).

However this website, the inspired room, doesn't do that. It just makes me smile and I enjoy the beauty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home