Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving 3



Deborah's sweet spirit

A few days ago I was having an off day. I was tired and cranky and slightly overwhelmed with things I needed to do. Everyone was trying to stay out of this grumpy woman's way. Everyone but Deborah. She was very concerned for me and hung around seeing if there was anything she could do to ease my irritability. "Mama, would you like me to _______." "Would it help if I did _______?" "Mama are you feeling better?"

It's not my kids' responsibility to make me feel better. However seeing Deborah genuinely wanting to help me blessed me. It's not just me she would have wanted to help, she would have wanted to help anyone she knew was having a bad day. She's precious. I'm very thankful for her sweet spirit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home