Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving 4

I'm strong in body

Yesterday I had the opportunity to help a lady I go to church with. She's recently diagnosed with cancer and is in a lot of pain. She's recently moved into a new house and her kitchen grout was dirty. It was bothering her but she's physically unable to tackle the job. It was a big job but I got her grout clean. I'm thankful for my own health and ability to do that kind of work.

(Her grout wasn't nearly as bad as mine is. There's a touch of irony and humor in me cleaning her grout when mine is clearly more in need of it. I told Gordon I was going to go figure out how to clean grout, come home and show him how to clean ours. He didn't think that was as funny as I did.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home