Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving 5

If you're just tuning in, I'm tracking thankful thoughts from now (Canadian thanksgiving season) till US Thanksgiving. I don't mean to bore you with my trivial thoughts, but it's a good exercise for me and I am quite alert to the goodness in my life when I'm actively thinking thankful thoughts. Today is my 5th entry.

Gordon's good financial sense

Yesterday we met with a financial type person and she bragged on our financial situation. Let me assure you we don't have a lot of liquid assets, but we have nearly no debt, good jobs, all our needs met and most desires too. She said we are in great shape. (I'm sure "great" is relative, but it was nice to hear).

I'm so thankful for Gordon's self discipline and commitment to delay gratification until he can pay cash. If I were in charge of finances, I just might have us in the poor house. I appreciate his taking care of us and his financial good sense.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home