Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving 6

Yesterday I was the first one up to welcome Thanksgiving Day. Like I've said before, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and the time alone first thing in the morning was a lovely treat. My coffee and I sat in the window taking in fall beauty and peace. I thought of how luxurious my life is. Coffee, a comfortable sofa to sit in while I looked down the street of a Canadian middle class neighborhood. Down the hall my family slept safely, soundly, and comfortably with hardly any cares. All around the world women don't have those simple things that would be nothing short of luxurious to them. I am thankful for the peace in my life, the peace in my home, the peace in my country.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home