Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thursday 13

I got a catalog in the mail yesterday and had a few chuckles as I read these t-shirts and wall plaques.

1) I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.
2) Many people have eaten my cooking and gone on the lead normal lives.
3) Three wise women would have… Asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made the casserole, brought practical gifts, and there would be Peace on Earth.
4) This IS my Sexy Lingerie. (on a oversized sleep t-shirt)
5) My Attitude is contagious but they’re looking for a cure.
6) If I’m talking you should be taking notes.
7) Don’t make me use my Opera voice.
8) Traveling 33 RPM in an iPod world.
9) I’m sick of being my wife’s arm candy.
10) English Major – You do the math.
11) Your participle is dangling.
12) Careful, or you’ll end up in my novel. (This one is my fave.)
13) Of course I live in the past, it’s cheaper there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home