Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

As you know, I'm diligently striving to get fit. There are a number of resources that I've called on to help me in my numerous times of need. Among those are quotes of encouragement. I have these stuck on various places of my desk. I just counted them, and guess what, there are thirteen. Perfect for a Thursday Thirteen. I hope these encourage you like they do me.

1. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. – George Ernst

2. Every day that you do the right thing is one day closer to the results to want. – Jeff on My Super Charged Life.

3. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln

4. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford

5. Your outer world reflects your inner world.

6. The grace of God is with you no matter what happens. – 2 Peter 5:12

7. It’s better to wear out than to rust out. – Richard Cumberland

8. A boat is off course most of the time it’s enroute to its destination. But it still gets there. How? The navigator makes tiny adjustments constantly to get it where it’s meant to go. It’s not about making one big leap, rather tiny ones every day.

9. You are the creator of the life you want to live.

10.You are what you do.

11.The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. – Joe Girand

12.May the God of peace who brought Jesus my LORD from the dead equip me with all I need for doing his will. May he produce in me, through the power of Jesus Christ all that is pleasing to him. – Hebrews 13:20, 21

13.We first make our habits and then our habits make us. – John Dryden

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home