Sunday, November 23, 2008

Deborah's Baptism (Thanksgiving 38)

Our little Deborah got baptised Sunday. She was so excited to take this step. Her daddy baptized her, which I think made it even more special. She gave this "testimony" before her baptism: "I remember when I invited God into my heart and asked for forgiveness. It felt like he was in the room with me, it was a very good feeling. I remember before I invited God into my heart, I was afraid that he would come down to earth and see all my sins and rebuke me and yell at me for them. Now I am not afraid anymore."

Gordon asked, "And what do you want to do for the rest of your life?" and she answered, "I want to praise and worship God."

Thank You God for Deborah's faith and salvation. Thank you for drawing Deborah into your family.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I'm crying and so extremely proud of her. What a great testimony. "I'm not scared anymore." that's beautiful. Tell her I love her and I'm so very proud.

November 25, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home