Sunday, November 2, 2008

dvd and debs

Last night we stopped at Walmart and Gordon and Hannah ran in while Rachael, Deborah and I sat in the van. A family came out and got in the car beside us. As they drove away we saw they had a dvd player and the kids were watching Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Deborah got excited and asked, "Mom would you like it if we had a dvd player in our van?"

"Well actually I think it's pretty sad to need a dvd player for the trip between Walmart and home," I righteously declared.

Deborah thought for a moment then said, "Yeah I guess. That's not nearly enough time to see the ending."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous *mindi* said...

Mom bought us a portable DVD player before our trip to Mexico. It was much appreciated.

The novelty has long worn off, but occasionally the kids will ask me to let them watch something when I am running errands.

It drives them CRAZY that they never get past the previews before we have to stop the car! :D

November 2, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home