Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blue Photo Challenge

One of my 2009 goals is to improve my photography skills. My niece Mindi is my inspiration. A few weeks ago she issued a photo challenge. Read her explanation of the challenge here.

So far these are the respondants to the challenge.

A few peeks of blue by Mindi.

Shanna has a couple very blue pictures here.

Enjoy Lisa's collage here.

These girls are artsy fartsy kind of girls. I'm a beginner and of a different generation than these girls. But 2009 is a year of improving my picture-taking abilities and I think Mindi's monthly challenge is going to help me. Here is my blue photo challenge collage.

Click on the collage to make it bigger.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Val - you done well
Love ya
Lawana

January 21, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home