Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deborah's Recital

Perhaps you recall that one of my 2009 goals is to post regularly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope you've noticed so far, so good.

Tuesday evening Deborah had a piano recital. I videoed her at the recital but I couldn't capture her face. I videoed her at home too and captured her sweet little face and hands. It's a sweet video of my little musician. She plays four songs. The last one is called Alien Abduction. She made it up herself. She's gifted, you know.

Please enjoy my little Dobber's music. And if you see fit, Deborah and I both would like to hear your praises.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jones said...

well done Deborah! I really like the last one, sounded very alien like. good camera work mom, made me feel like I was right there in your living room. hope to see more of the budding musician!

January 30, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous *mindi* said...

this is so sweet :)
Alien Abduction is definitely my favorite. Sounds like a hit to me!

January 30, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debs,
Couldn't believe how great the music sounded! It was wonderful. I too liked the Alien Abduction but also the Skating Waltz. I used to take piano lessons but I was so lousy at it. I HATED timing and counting. Keep at it, Debs. I love you. Aunt Stacie

January 30, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS! As much as I enjoyed the music, it was the little face that had me utterly captivated. I simply could not decide which one she looks like; Is it Mimi or Auntie Jill? You would have just had to have been there to see the resemblance. Absolutely amazing! Her poise so far surpassed ours though. We have GOT to get together sometime soon.
Love U all
Mom

January 31, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable!! I can see she has piano-player hands too! Keep those videos coming! Shelly

January 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful...I turned it up really loud and Roman ran over and danced. I like alien abduction the most. Sounds like it belong in a movie. You are very talented debs. Love you and miss you lots.

Steph

February 2, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home