Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hannah's Video

I got a new camera for Christmas. My old one was on its way out but I wasn't expecting it to die. However after giving it to Rachael it passed on to Canon Camera heaven.

I think I've told you these things:

1) Hannah is a goon. She's always coming up with weird zany things to say and do, sometimes producing some hilarious concoctions.

2) We have extra dogs in the house, creating some interesting scenarios.

My neice Mindi is an amazing photographer. I'll never be as good as her but I do hope to improve this year. That to say, I'm playing lots with my new camera and in my play I captured this video of Hannah being goofy.

The context of this video is the dogs chasing the cat. One dog actually got her cornered and, bam, Tawny surprised the dog with a paw in the face.

Which is now a saying we are over-using around here: "Bam, paw in the face."

Enjoy. And please comment as Hannah is so embarrassed that I put this on youtube.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous *mindi* said...

that was so funny! BAM! Paw in the face.

She reminds me a bit of Christopher :)

January 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

She's hilarious....Bam!!!!

January 3, 2009 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is very funny. and they fall back in utter disbelief.

Does she come up with these things on her own?

January 4, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah the Entertainer. I loved it. Bam! Paw in the Face.
Aunt Stacie

January 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home